We are happy you have found Metametrix Clinical Laboratory on the journey to more fully understand your unique nutritional needs. Metametrix has been a worldwide clinical laboratory pioneer in integrative and functional medicine for over 25 years, focusing on quality, innovation, and education. We offer laboratory testing using blood, urine, stool, saliva and hair specimen collections.
Metametrix testing services cover a broad range of metabolic and nutritional profiles. These include organic acids, amino acids, fatty acids, nutrient and toxic elements, vitamins, hormones, cardiovascular risk, bone resorption, and oxidative stress. We are also the industry leaders on cutting edge risk assessment tests and Next Generation Technologies such as GI Effects Stool Profiles, Toxic Effects Porphyrins Profile, and Allergix Food Antibodies.
How do I know what tests I need?
You should always check with your clinician to decide which tests are right for you. However, we understand that you are taking an active role in discovering your path to wellness. To help better familiarize yourself with our testing, we have provided these resources:
- The Condition and Nutrient Assessment Tables provides a breakdown of which tests might be useful to the treatment of specific disease states and conditions.
- Our Patient Information Sheets provide information about each of our testing profiles.
- The Patient Resources section contains brochures, interpretive guides, and forms.
- The Metametrix Test Menu provides clinician information, sample reports, references, and specimen collection kit instructions.
- We also encourage you to visit the Metametrix Institute site for the latest news and information on personalized medicine.
How do I request laboratory testing?
Only a licensed healthcare professional, including MDs and DOs in all states, may order test kits. NDs, DCs, nutritionists, and other healthcare providers may also order, depending on your state regulations.
- If you would like to request Metametrix testing from your clinician, please go to the Request Testing page for instructions and a downloadable form.
- If you need assistance finding a clinician in your area who can help you order Metametrix tests, please refer to the Clinician Referral Program page for more information.